[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I tried to a few mintues ago but it said my pic was too large to add as an attachment so I just gave up
[ QUOTE ]
Everybody knows who I am already and knows what I look like
[/ QUOTE ]
You sexy stud muffin you lol.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I tried to a few mintues ago but it said my pic was too large to add as an attachment so I just gave up
Hey chubz has anyone ever told you that you resemble the pringles guy?/ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL that`s hilarious! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[image]http://www.born-today.com/Today/[censored]/puzo_mario.jpg[/image]
[/ QUOTE ]
Nice link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Awesome.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nope, but people have told me that I resemble Adolf Hitler!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
Officially retired
Plenty of pics of Smarty and I here
Pictures
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Sweet, thanks for the pics.
Come on , surely some more people have pics of themselves!
Officially retired
Bookmarks